Learn more. Enjoy more. Take Note!
Enhance your concert experience with Take Note! Join music experts and explore the world of classical music from an in-depth perspective. This informative pre-concert talk begins at 6:30 p.m. before Saturday classical performances and 1:30 p.m. before Sunday classical performances in Room 1927, adjacent to the Saenger entrance on Joachim Street.
Take Note! is available for the following performances
- Beethoven & Blue Jeans November 18 & 19, 2023
- Firebird January 20 & 21, 2024
- Strings Attached March 9 & 10, 2024
- Mozart’s Requiem April 6 & 7, 2024
- A Latin Rhapsody May 18 & 19, 2024
This project is supported by a grant from the Alabama Humanities Foundation, the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.